The Werkstoff Woche has developed into a biennial, established meeting place for the MatWerk community. This year, due to the special situation, the congress will take place in virtual format and with a modified concept as "Materials Week" from 07 to 09 September 2021.
Following the headline "Sustainability", the event will focus on six main topics:
- Artificial Intelligence in Materials Science
- Circular Materials
- Hydrogen - Challenges for Materials
- Lightweight Design with Advanced Materials
- Additive Manufacturing - Innovative Materials
- Materials for Electromobility
In the lecture program, which will be compiled individually by the coordinators of the respective topics, national and international experts will give lectures with high application relevance and material relevance. Two of these up-to-date topics will be presented per day.